Friday, August 19, 2011

Coping

                                                               Me, Ben and Ka 2004

Since I last wrote, my precious, sweet sister, Karen, has gone to live with the Lord.  This is the hardest thing I have had to deal with in my 49 years.  She was my best friend, my cheerleader, my confidant.  She had been sick, but even though, in the end, it looked like she was not going to make it here on earth, it's still a shock to experience.  She passed away on Wednesday morning at 9:10ET.  My dad and mom were by her side, as they had been for weeks.  I'm now trying not to think about it because it hurts too badly, so I'm immersing myself in this:
PLUS

EQUALS

This combined with this:
 will equal the most beautiful yarn I believe, I will have ever created!  Stay tuned...



2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. It must be so hard. Praying that God will give you healing in time and peace. With much love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sarah. It is hard. I'm so glad I have the Lord in my life. How do people handle such a loss with no Comforter??

    ReplyDelete